You secured that your personal data provided is true and accurate and compromise to report any changes thereof.
- 1Information directly provided by you
- Username, password and e-mail necessary for the creation account in YouClap.
- All content (videos, photos, comments, etc.) that you publish in the application.
- 2Find users in YouClap
- At any time you can add users to your Following YouClap list. For this, you must do the following procedure:
1. Search for a particular user entering one of the following data that you know such as Name, username that you want to add to your list;
2. Access the User Profile (individually);
3. Click in Follow.
4. The user is immediately added to your following list.
- 3Data collected from mobile device by YouClap
- The YouClap collects several data from users mobile devices such as location and identification devices. This data is collected from the GPS device or via an external API that collects data of the internet network that your mobile device is connected.
- These data are intended to make a statistical analysis of the (approximate) location of our users in order to improve whole YouClap service.
- 4Device identifiers
- Each device has an identifier that identifies the device. A Device identifier can deliver information to YouClap on how the user uses our service, helping us to provide reports, customized content and advertising.
- 5How YouClap uses your information
- The Personal data that you provide us will be maintained and dealt by us in view to the following purposes:
1. Provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of YouClap service;
2. Monitor indicators such as the total number of daily users , traffic and demographic patterns;
3. Develop and test new products and features.
- 6How YouClap stores and processes your information
- 7Account information and settings profile /privacy
- Being a registered user in YouClap, you can upgrade your account at any time or amend your data. To this just access to your profile and follow the steps that appear to you. This information can only be entered / edited by you, that is, neither YouClap nor any other user will have permissions to handle your information and respective personal data.
- 8Children Policy
- Our services are not for use by children under 13 years old. If you are aware that your child has provided us personal information without your consent, please contact us by email (email@example.com). YouClap don't collect personal information from children under 13 years of age, and if we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with your personal data, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. If the user has any information from or about a child under 13 in our application, please contact us.
- 9How to contact us
- 10Other sites and web services
- Last updated: August 20, 2016